Tour information coming soon.
Sunset Hills Farm is an excellent out-of-town destination for hosting Special Events. Whether it’s a small meeting, cocktail party, or a festive wedding or reunion, Sunset Hills can provide a comfortable and memorable setting for whatever you may be planning. The calendar fills quickly – call today to schedule a visit!
Property Rental Pricing:
- Sunset Hills Farm – One Day Property Rental : $800.00
- Package – One Day Property and Stargazer Bed & Breakfast: $925.00
- Package – One Day Property and Sunrise Cabin: $1,100.00
- Sunrise Cabin event rental (small event – no overnight): $300.00
Event planners are invited to independently secure equipment, tenting, staffing and catering services if necessary.
Sunset Hills Farm frequently works with local photographers, tent suppliers, and catering companies, and will be pleased to make some reliable recommendations for you.
Rental of at least one Bed & Breakfast property is highly recommended, as there are no other accessible public restrooms. Bed and Breakfast rental includes usage for the duration of your event and one night lodging. (Capacity determined by location.)
For more information on our overnight lodging accommodations, click here:
- Several tentable field areas are available, the largest measuring approximately 100 feet wide by 250 feet long.
- Sunset Hills Farm can accommodate up to 150 parked vehicles.
- Sunset Hills Farm is open for Special Events between the hours of 10am and 11:30pm.
- Sunset Hills Farm is a NON SMOKING property due to fire hazards. The designated smoking area must be observed.
- Only decorative candles within glass jars may be used.
- Electrical outlets available.
- Sunset Hills Farm Staff can be hired to assist with set-p and clean-up at $20 per person, per hour. At least one farm staff member must be hired between the hours of 6pm and 11:30pm at the above rate. This will accommodate parking and supervision while on the property.
- Special Alpaca petting area can be set up and attended for a fee of $25 per hour.
- Pig roasts are permitted.
- Bonfires and campfires are not permitted.